It’s time to reserve your space for the 35th Annual AAV Conference & Expo in New Orleans, Louisiana!
Exhibitor Prospectus (PDF)
The 2014 Conference Committee has made a priority of enhancing exhibitor value and exposure this year. In addition to having the conference in a top-tier destination venue (with low hotel room rates), we are going all-out to make the exhibit hall the central hub and focus for the entire conference. To that end, these are just some of the enhanced highlights:
- Exhibit Hall hours – three days for a total of 15.5 focused hours
- Extended set up and tear down times
- A total buying group of more than 500 – including veterinarians, technicians, and veterinary students
- Activities within the Exhibit Hall include:
- Poster presentation and judging - New!
- Monday night social (with cash bars)
- Lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Coffee breaks served inside the Hall - New!
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction with items displayed multiple days
- “Factoid Forage” - New event created to encourage one-on-one exhibitor interaction with attendees
- Roundtable discussions held adjacent to Exhibit Hall
- Promotional time available Saturday from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm for hotel Hospitality Suites (subject to availability)
For more information contact email@example.com or call 720-583-6865.
We look forward to seeing you there and know that AAV is dedicated to making this the best exhibitor experience ever!